When I first started my business, I had no idea what I was doing.
I didn't want to sell.
I just wanted the kit for the products at a great price and to make money off of my own purchases.
Later on when I was unable to work due to terrible morning sickness, I really explored the business side of this thing.
One thing was important to me...
To remain myself and not be spammy/sales.
Looking back I think I have done pretty good with that and I mentor my team on how to do the same.
I have gained so much more confidence and made so many friends in the process.
I also used to hate traveling because it was scary and full of unknowns. Now I look forward to traveling every year to our annual convention where I get to reconnect with my friends from all over the country.
If the before me sounds familiar... aka... sounds like you; there is a place for you here and I would love to connect with you.
The Year 2022 so far:
*Nominee for the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce Business Awards in the Business of the Year Category
* Inducted onto the Board of Directors for the Kitsap Humane Society
* Sponsor for the Rotary Duck Race
* Earned the fall/winter incentive trip
Recap of 2021....
* Earned Annual Sales for the 3rd year in a row
* Had a chapter in an Intl. Best Selling Book
* Best of Central Kitsap Finalist for Homebased Business and Specialty Shop and Best of North Kitsap Finalist for Homebased Business
* Paid at Title for Director for 12 months straight
* Honoree for Leadership Kitsap's 20 Under 40 award
*Earned Scentsy's Annual Sales Award
*Gift baskets donated to: Central Kitsap Food Bank, Boys and Girls Club (Kingston), Kitsap Humane Society
*Sponsor for the Kitsap Humane Society's Animal Krackers event
* Scentsy Family Incentive Trip 2020 Level 2 Earner (All Expense paid trip for 2)
* Nominee for Leadership Kitsap 20 under 40
* Silverdale Chamber of Commerce 2020 Accolades Chamber Member of the Year
* Installed onto the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce's Board of Directors
Denise Steele, 360-621-0813
2022: SFR in Salt Lake City, UT (all expense paid trip)
2021: Grow with the Flow Summer Incentive (products)
2021: Trip for 2 (took cash payout due to COVID)
2020: Virtual SFR (trip option was cancelled due to COVID)
2020: Grow with the Flow Summer Incentive (products)
2019: SFR in Austin, TX (all expense paid trip)
2018: SFR + Disneyland experience in Anaheim, CA (all expense paid trip (minus airfare)
2017: Scentsational Restart Summer Incentive (products)
- Titles/Promotions/Leadership Roles
* Director: April 25th, 2020 to present
* SuperStar Consultant: May 30th, 2019
* Star Consultant: April 24th, 2017
* Lead Consultant: October 22nd, 2016
* Certified Consultant: October 15th 2014
* Escential Consultant: October 1st, 2014
Don't forget to "LIKE" my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/denisesteelescents
Any time I mention how Scentsy has changed my life, I have to include the income disclosure. Here it is:
Results may not be typical. For average Consultant earnings, see the Income Disclosure provided by Scentsy. https://imagelive.scentsy.com/cmsimages/files/Join/Income-Disclosure/2020/0422/R1-USEN-2019-IncomeDisclosureStatement-Final-Update.pdf